When it comes to supporting real estate agents, we truly can do it all! Our skilled team has years of experience, partnering with realtors, to help provide their clients with a seamless home buying or selling experience. GirlFriday understands the complex process of real estate transactions! There are dozens of documents, multiple entities involved, approvals, and meetings in each transaction.
GirlFriday’s Real Estate Concierge service helps you manage all of that so you can help your current clients keep up with the housing market, find new clients, and much more.
Our team of specialists can manage your back office and administration work, and coordinate closings, inspections, and all documents. We keep up with communications from all parties, so each deal stays organized and smooth.
Below is a short list of examples of what we do as transaction coordinators:
- Receive new contracts for listings and purchasing
- Send bound contracts and any other forms pertaining to the transaction to the lender and title
- Communicate to all parties involved in the transaction
- Schedule home and termite inspections
- Assure all deadlines are met (i.e., inspection and resolution periods, earnest money, and appraisals)
- Add forms to client systems
- Assure all dual signed documents are received (i.e. – PSA, counter PSA, confirmation of agency, Tennessee residential, compensation agreements)
- When doing listings only: we send out forms in need of signatures, to the seller and agent via an electronic signing system (i.e. – exclusive right to sell, confirmation of agency, Tennessee residential, disclaimer, wire fraud, and affiliated business forms)